Thursday, August 19, 2010

What I Learned Today In Central Park





Today we hung in central park during the day where I learned two things, one being to tie a cherry stem in a knot with my mouth. I was very excited when I learned I had this new talent. And second was how to play this Asian instrument who's name has escaped me. At night we headed to the Yankees vs. Tigers game which was hilarious unlike baseball games in Toronto. There were a total of about 7 home runs and the game was almost sold out, not to mention a beautiful rainbow that you can see for yourselves in the second picture. We also took the Subway for the first time which was confusing at first but should be easy to get the hang of.

2 comments:

  1. this video just made my day hahahhaha your blog is great entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahhhh you're making me so happy! I am going to see you when i get back!!!

    ReplyDelete