Monday, August 30, 2010

Lesson From A Walnut

Recently I have become aware of a flow in the universe. Strangely enough this acute awareness came about when I was eating a muffin in New York one morning. I'm pretty sure it was a cranberry, banana, walnut muffin which sounds kind of like a strange combination but it was quite delightful. Every bite had the perfect combination of each ingredients that showed up at the perfect time on your tongue, the taste, the texture, everything was perfect. Of course then my sister asked for a bite and took the walnut out, and I got very angry. But That's beside the point. I started to think about this perfect balance of ingredients and started to find it in other places, like music, art, all food and life in general. It's this complete organized chaos. I'm currently trying to follow this flow I'm excited to see where it leads me.

No comments:

Post a Comment