Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ma Moma




This was one of my favourites, it's a picture of the last supper but the artist replaced the heads with women artists heads.





Moma was one of the things I was most excited for on the trip. We ended up having to go twice, the first time we went was free Fridays and it was way too crowded, we didn't even get in. We went the next day and I fell in love. We ended up only doing two floors because we were starving and tired. The great thing about it is the building itself is so beautiful, half the time I was admiring the architecture instead of the art. I've decided I am going to become super rich and live at the Moma. There was this temporary exhibit that was so odd. There were all these speakers each with different voices saying the days of the week. When you stood not in between the speakers it sounded like a bunch of jumble. But when you walked through the aisle between them you could hear them clearly it was really interesting. We tried filming the sensation, it's obviously better in person but it worked alright. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment