Friday, August 20, 2010

Lego my Ego














My siblings and I made ourselves. (Tessa, Me, Matt)


Today we went shopping for the first time. I only bought a ring because we went to all the really expensive stores on 5th street but we did check out the Lego store which was super cool. We were going to go to MOMA but to my dismay the line went all the way around the block because it's free from 4-8 on Fridays. But don't worry I made my Dad promise me we would actually go before we left. So instead we got bubble teas from our new favourite bubble tea places on Columbus and went to central park and tried our hands at the sail boats in the pond. It is alot harder than you think. The fact that there was little to no wind definately played a factor in it. We ended the day off with a late dinner at Pasha Turkish.And let me just tell you I would live in Turkey any day soloy because of their food.

No comments:

Post a Comment