Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happily Forever After.


I have been meaning to write about this for a while. But I haven't really been in a writing mood recently until right now. So I shall write it now. I have come to notice that humans have this insane obsession with the notion of forever. Ever see or hear the following? I am going to make a slight change to the classic happily ever after to happily forever after, because we all know nothing bad happens after sleeping beauty is awakened by her prince, or after snow white rides away on her majestic white horse with her chiseled lover man. I'll love you forever, best friends forever, I wish this would never end, I don't want to get old (aka stay young forever), plus with this not so recent obsession with Vampires apparently live forever. To our knowledge no one knows what forever feels like, and I hope no one will find out. Forever my friend is a very fucking long time. Contrary to what I just said I will still wish for my forever happiness, maybe not forever, maybe just wish for a deserving amount. I will leave you, or start you off with (because I don't know how to put pictures after text) this picture of me staring at my pocket watch wondering when forever will end.

1 comment: