Friday, September 24, 2010

The Almost Forever Lost Film.
















Today I was having a little trouble with my camera. I was in quite a frustrated mood and really wanted to get my pictures developed to cheer me up. Naturally my frustration backfired as motivation and turned into destruction. I some how exposed my entire roll of film twice in the brightly lite park. Lucky I rode on my little piece of hope to Shoppers drug mart. Just in case. And hallelujah, half of my film was destroyed but all my Baseball in Central Park pictures held in there. None of them are very good, at all. There is very little contrast. But it was my little miracle of the day, So I shall share it with you all.

2 comments:

  1. That was the day my white shirt was ruined by that cherry game...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha. I forgot about that. I died of laughter.

    ReplyDelete