Thursday, November 18, 2010

What's On The Plate?


One of my faves, Guacamole, Tomatoes, feta on rye bread with lots of olive oil, salt and pepper.

My first ever cheese cake. Homemade Pumpkin (I made the pumpkin from a real pumpkin not the can stuff.) The recipe didn't tell me had to keep it in the fridge for a super long time so I cut it and it all gooed out. SO I tried recooking it which did nothing. So I put it back in the fridge over night. And it was insanely delicious.

Last minute french onion soup on hallows eve. Looks better than it tasted sadly.


Bacon, guacamole, toast, and a feta tomato mushroom omelet.


Blue cheese, caramelized pear, roasted walnuts and mixed greens dressed in a lemon garlic dressing.

Arugula, sauteed mushroom and tomato salad topped with shavings of parmigiana and a lemon dressing, scallops wrapped in prosciutto, and asparagus with parmigiana and balsamic.

Schwartz turkey sandwich which I then covered in mustard.


Obviously a pickle from Schwartz.

This my friends is a chunk of bacon. Although it didn't taste as good as regular bacon.


Here we have mock chicken, ginger tofu, arugula salad, roasted veggies, mushroom caps stuffed with spinach and cheese, swiss chard, and a scallop wrapped in prosciutto

Food. What can I say about food. With out food I don't know what I would do in life. The first thing I ask my parents in the morning is, "What are we having for dinner?" If I am not satisfied for dinner my day will automatically be mediocre. It's horrible but in reality I am a food snob. It's only because I've experienced some pretty unforgettable food. So now I am going to share with you somethings I have eaten over the past few months. I often take pictures of my food on my phone to send to lovely people. So please enjoy this session of "Hey what's that on Megan's plate?"

No comments:

Post a Comment