Saturday, December 4, 2010

How To Be A Canadian.

My Dad bought his Girlfriend the book How To Be A Canadian written by Will and Ian Ferguson, because she just became a Canadian citizen. The last chapter of the book is "You may already be a Canadian, take this quiz and find out." It's a pretty witty book. I naturally did the quiz which was pretty much a joke, I found this part funny so I'm sharing it with all of you.

59. If you have never made love in a canoe: 1 point
60. If you wouldn't even know how to begin to do that: 3 points
61. In fact, you think it's kind of a stupid and dangerous idea: 6 points
62. I mean, really, the government should put up a warning label about that sort of thing, right? 1 point
63. And it's not the least bit erotic: 9 points
64. I mean, where would you put your feet? 12 points
65. And does wearing water wings constitute "safe sex"? 2 points

Oh to be Canadian.

1 comment: