Friday, December 31, 2010

11 Hours Not As Long as 127 Hours But Still Long.

I just got into jolly ol' New York after an 11 hour bus ride. I am currently sitting to the Beatles telling me to sleep pretty darling. Oh sleep what a small pleasure that I have been rid of. I will never take you for granted again, not that I ever have but now I really won't. Now I must say Hello New York, Goodbye New York and soon to say Goodmorning Baltimore? One more time for a simple twist of fate ohh bobby now someone is playing a cover of Bob Dylan in starbucks. "yesss she does and she makes love just like a woman, yes she does and she aches just like a woman but she breaks just like a little girl." My feelings of the now are being told through out Starbucks songs. Fabulous. NOW FLEET FOXES. This is a good soundtrack. Just so you are all aware I am watching how I met your mother, listening to the music talking to my friend and writing this blog post. I am going to kind of let it write it self. The sun has now risen and I am about to walk to the bus stop with my my suit case and guitar in hand. Oh happy days.

2 comments: